DLC PREMIUM, Lighting Facts, FCC,ROHS, ETL Listed
NEMA 4X IP66
CSA C22.2 No 137/No.250.0
Class I, Division 1, Groups C, D
Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D
Class II, Division 1, Groups E, F, G
Class II, Division 2, Groups E, F, G
High efficacy: up to 140lm/W
Surface mounting and pendant installations
Wide and narrow optics for uniform illumination
Copper free aluminum
High vibration resistance
• 5 Year warranty Standard or any other warranty period specified in the contract for the product from the date of purchase:
• Invoice or shipment bill is required to claim the warranty.
• The warranty policy only requires manufacturer to repair the defective product or send substitute for replacement.
• Installation labor, electricity cost and other related cost will not be covered by the manufacturer warranty policy.
• Warranty doesn't cover the defect caused by inappropriate use, especially if directions of the instructions for use are not observed, normal abrasion as well as failures which affect the value or use of the product insignificantly.
More info. refer to download...
This luminaire can be used as spot light, down light and tunnel light, low bay which can provide general illumination in hazardous locations, such as:
1. Oil refineries and Gas stations
2. Oil and gasoline loading docks
4. Painting manufacturing plants
5. Pumping stations
8. Other high humility, high temperature, dusty locations